Bumbleride Era V Indie

lamplight

Hey Reddit!

I’m super torn between the bumbleride indie and era. My husband and I are expecting in April and we split our time between LA and Wyoming. We would like one stroller that works in the city, but also on grass, gravel and dirt in Wyoming. I feel like 3 wheels would be better so initially I was drawn to the indie, but I like that the era has the rear facing seat that folds flat, so it’s infant compatible. I feel like if we go with the indie, it’s best to get the bassinet too (we go on a lot of walks and want to feel comfortable with our newborn sleeping in the stroller). Anyone have any advice on this? Thanks Reddit moms and dads, love y’all.

@lamplight The wheels on the Era are still really heavy duty. It’s not a jogging stroller but should off road fine. Personally the rear facing seat is super important to me so I would vote for the Era.

@lamplight Keep in mind that if you really want to go off road no stroller is going to help too much. A relatively boring route that you wouldn't think twice about walking becomes a mess in a stroller. A hiking carrier (or even a normal baby carrier) will give you a lot more flexibility.

I'm a big fan of bassinets, their time is super short, but they are really handy and adorable. The bumbleride one is rated for overnight sleep which is both a handy option, and means that it has been tested for sleeping, which hopefully means you worry less (you'll worry anyways, but do what you can)

Back