Brown tinged discharge 4-6 days before AF is due?

themissingrib

I started noticing the discharge in my panties and when i wiped was ever so slightly "dirty" looking on Saturday and AF isnt due til friday. Obviously this isnt definitive proof of anything but it does make me a little more hopeful then i was before. I was reading online that BFP usually show up about 3 days after IB(if this even is IB, i mean who knows until i see two lines lol) but does anyone know if there is any truth to this statement? or if its 3 days from the start or the end of the IB? ugh sorry im asking all sorts of probably stupid questions ladies, please bear with me!

@themissingrib It depends on when you've ovulated. Implantation occurs 6-12 days after ovulation, so if you know your O date you can pinpoint if this discharge could coincide with implantation.

@themissingrib Any update? I'm 11dpo today and got a super faint second line that I'm not sure if is positive. My discharge is more today too. I'm losing my mind. Not sure if I'm getting my period early (due on Sat) or if I actually got a bfp....this shouldn't be so iffy!

@myfavoritepa nothing yet, but im still getting the dirty brown discharge. i got an indent line this morning which i know means nothing but i like to think maybe its the world telling me to keep testing and that it tried but there wasnt enough lol.

Back