Bleeding and cramping at 5 w 4 days

middiezfinest07

I had light flow of red blood, more than spotting but not like, filling up a pad an hour type heavy bleeding. Really painful cramping that even 2 extra strength Tylenol barely touched. That lasted 4 hours. Then super light spotting yesterday and cramping but not as bad and today it’s just a teeny crampy feeling and barely any spotting at all.

This is around the time I had my MMC last time so I’m freaked out.

It’s an ivf pregnancy and I’m also taking a blood thinner.

I have no idea what to think is happening and I don’t know how to get any confirmation this early.

Do I just have to wait for my 7 wk US?

@natalie223 Thank you so much for urging me to go. I went in for a scan over the weekend after I saw this. My HcG is 810.2. They said they did not detect a gestational sac or a pregnancy just what appeared to be blood clots (I'm on Lovenox so that's interesting to me). I’m at the lab right now for a follow up to make sure it’s dropping and rule out ectopic

@middiezfinest07 Blood thinners can cause bleeding in pregnancy, but cramping, like what you’re describing, doesn’t sound right.

I’d recommend contacting your RE for an early scan. What were your initial betas like?

@aw0422 I had 3 betas rising well --
10dp5dt: 220.5
12dp5dt: 494.7
14dp5dt: 1888.8
Over the weekend at 5 wk 4 days I went in for a scan and my HcG is 810.2. They said they did not detect a gestational sac or a pregnancy just what appeared to be blood clots. Guessing a chemical?

Back