Bleeding after s*x

Hi everyone I’m 6 weeks pregnant exactly today and so far I’ve bled twice after s*x google says it’s normal due to changes through out my body but I’m unsure as I’ve never had this happen before in my last two pregnancies! It’s only a tiny amount of blood to the point it’s just pink when I wipe but last night was a little more red. Please help if you can, I live a long way from the hospital so it’s a bit hard to just go in to a hospital 🙁

@rachelfontenot2008 Most likely it’s fine since it’s just a tiny bit. Spotting like that can be normal. But it’s always good to let your doctor know. Definitely go into the hospital if you have pain, cramping, or enough bleeding to need to use a pad.

@rachelfontenot2008 I know this is a little left field, but that could also be a sign of chlamydia. I dont want to worry you or anything, but im 32 weeks pregnant, and I bled after sex and it was painful more often than not, and I tested positive. Please be safe, I'd get tested just in case, and if it's nothing, then at least you know for sure, but it's better to be safe than sorry.

Edit: You said you live far from the hospital, but the bleeding has gotten slightly worse. Please go. Please. They won't turn you away, and the long drive will be worth it either way.

Back