Best Toy Tracks 5 n under

kim2116

Code:
So my sons 3.5 yrs old, and so far we’ve invested in the wooden train sets and tracks and he does like to play with them but now he’s really into the chain reaction type toys and videos. So he has ideas now and I’m looking for ways to make that a reality. Specifically he wants a train/ track that’s

“Big one!, go there, then up there, down, tunnel, there, behind, up, then awesome!, HuuuuGe! Ya” followed by a nod n 👍

Translation: I’d like a track that can go around the whole house, I’d love it if we can make it go Up on the kitchen counters, back down and under the island piece then behind the couch and up on the coffee table, that’d be a super cool and fun activity I’d enjoy doing with you dad.

Code:
He’s not lying, that would be awesome, I don’t expect to find something that can do all that but a track with a train/car that’s customizable, maybe interchangeable with other tracks/ brands and most importantly able to climb, the higher the better, anything that might be able to bring his ideas to life. I’m hoping to get input or some ideas from other parents so we can come close at least.

The wooden tracks although very customizable they constantly go off track and/ or can’t climb very well. I was thinking about Geotrax but I guess their discontinued, I can find them on eBay, second hand, etc.. but I’d to know how customizable the tracks are and if they climb well and if the sets connect. Also seen the zero gravity magic tracks, which are cool but there’s no theme or anything other then the track and a car so it’ll get boring fairly quick. Also have some hot wheels tracks but I think just watching them go and some times crash doesn’t work for him. He does love his little marble run we have but we can’t change it up.

So I’m open for suggestions and ideas.

@kim2116 For a young engineer with a love for dynamic play, consider checking out the Fisher-Price Thomas & Friends Super Station. It's large and versatile, allowing connections with other sets and brands, which could potentially fulfill those grand track designs around the house! Also, look into the Hot Wheels Track Builder System for customizable routes and thrilling climbs—just ensure you have supports for the elevated parts. If your son enjoys the chain reaction aspect, the Domino Train might add that extra bit of fun, laying down dominoes that can be toppled over as part of the track experience. Combining these with some DIY creativity could bring his vision to life! Happy building!👌

Back