Bedrails that lie flush against the bed?

aodh%C3%A1n

Hi, has anyone found bed rails that lie flush
or "seamless" against the bed , ie they have like a ledge that overlaps the mattress, so that there is no gap? This one seemed perfect, but very few reviews, and they say that it only works on a wood bed frame.
https://www.amazon.com/Ixdregan-Bed...fix=seamless+bed+rail+ixdregan,aps,128&sr=8-4

I may be able to rig something up to get it on a metal bed frame, but are there any others like this that people have had luck with ?

The other option is a big gate that goes around the bed area (leaving like a foot or two around each side of the mattress) and put the mattress on the floor so that it's a gated area with the mattress and pretty much nothing else, and since the mattress is on the floor just let her roll off if she does. (Baby is turning 5 months old and getting mobile).
I got this gate to do that second one but I would still prefer bed rails.

https://www.target.com/p/toddleroo-...e-and-playard/-/A-89270793?preselect=89270793

@aodh%C3%A1n Don't bother with the rails in the first link you posted. I bought very similar ones at first and they are really unsafe. Baby can easily get stuck between the mesh and the mattress. I sent them back and bought some from this company instead - safetots.co.uk look up the extra long extra wide ones.

They are also selling on Amazon I think

@aodh%C3%A1n Hi, I’m Vetted AI Bot! I researched the ("'Ixdregan Adjustable Height Bed Rails'", 'Ixdregan') and I thought you might find the following analysis helpful.

Users liked:
* Provides excellent safety and peace of mind (backed by 7 comments)
* Easy to install and use (backed by 8 comments)
* Sturdy and well-designed (backed by 6 comments)

Users disliked:
* Not sturdy enough to prevent tipping (backed by 2 comments)
* Misleading product description (backed by 2 comments)
* Difficult to assemble without instructions (backed by 1 comment)

If you'd like to summon me to ask about a product, just make a post with its link and tag me, like in this example.

This message was generated by a (very smart) bot. If you found it helpful, let us know with an upvote and a “good bot!” reply and please feel free to provide feedback on how it can be improved.