Baby Brezza Formula Pro Advanced Similac Setting

love2fly

Hey folks, we just set up our Baby Brezza using Similac 360 Total Care Sensitive, and are getting some weird results in the formula ratio.

The Baby Brezza tool says we should be using setting 6. The 360 Total Care Sensitive packaging says it should be 8.8 grams per scoop (for 2oz water). Is there anyone here who has been subscribed to their settings updates for Similac? It looks like it had been Setting 5 at some point in the last year.

When I test out a 2 oz bottle on the at Setting 6, the water is dispensing almost exactly 2oz, but I’m getting roughly 11 grams of formula on the food scale. However, when I test it on setting 5, I’m getting about 9 grams.

11 grams seems well beyond their margin of error, so I tried packing it back into a scoop and got well over 1 scoop’s worth. Anyone got any clues?

@love2fly Oh curious about this, we had the ready to feed from the hospital and after a few powder/baby brezza bottle my baby was not having it lots of spit up and discomfort

@meroholda I think we might be having the same issue, 4 months in got a baby brezza and now it’s like he cannot stand the formula and is much more fussy and uncomfortable

@love2fly Did you guys ever figure this out? I just got the baby brezza formula pro advanced and am on setting 5 cause that’s what their website said for this exact formula you’re using which we are also using

@dwrity90 Yup! We stayed on setting 5 and started weighing our bottles with every feed to make sure it’s roughly dispensing the correct amount. The funnel is supposed to get washed every 4 feeds and can get clogged in the 3rd or 4th feed so it might dispense less.

Here is my chart to check the weight! My wife printed this out and taped it to the cover on our food scale, and we just do a quick check before every feed (mobile GSheets formatting is a bit off sorry!)

https://preview.redd.it/ceirkoe6yz2...bp&s=e31e9222ce47ec07c202b877bfa289297c47d92c

Back