9 mo who has contact napped for the last 6 months is currently alone sleeping in her crib... Why am I sad? Lol

theonekingjesus

Don't get me wrong, I Love contact napping with my babe. Extra snuggles and I usually get a nap in while she lays on me sleeping too.

But today on a whim, I thought I'd try the crib again and it worked - only 15 mins in but still.

I've just been feeling like I have no alone time or time to do laundry and things that I basically can't do when she's awake cause she is so busy and into everything these days.
But now I'm sitting on the couch feeling like I'm missing my snuggles.

Never can win! Hah.

@theonekingjesus I get this! I rock my 18 m old to sleep and have such a hard time laying him down in bed some days. He’s usually asleep in a few minutes but sometimes I’ll just sit there and hold him for 30 minutes. They’re so sweet when they sleep!

@tourist49 Yea I guess that's true. I just have the Monitor in her room since she mostly sleeps in her crib at night... We shall see. In 3 months she will be in daycare and prob have to sleep in a crib so gonna have to figure it out soon :(