8 Week U/S Question!!

thriftfabulous

Hey everyone!!
I’m a first time mom and I just had my 8 week scan done! Baby’s heart rate was in the 140’s and strong, yolk sac looks great, and baby is measuring right on time.

But,
My OB said its head is tucked in and she didn’t say it’s something to worry about right now, she just said “some people like to take certain positions”… but I’m curious what you guys think???
Pregnancy has made me extremely anxious, has anyone else’s baby looked like this?
Thank you!!

@thriftfabulous I had scans at 5 weeks, 6 weeks, 7 weeks, and 8 weeks.. and I convinced myself that something was wrong with all of them.

The yolk sac was oddly shaped in my mind.. the fetus was shaped funny… all of a sudden measured 2 days behind on one of them. Doctors always told me everything looked great but I analyzed like crazy.

They were right.

The anxiety is hard but try to stay busy and know that these babies do all sort of weird things and will continue to lol

@ilion Thank you so much 🙏🏼 it is really hard and I feel like pregnancy has just made me worry about literally everything. It’s so easy to get caught up in it all. Thank you for your reassurance!

@thriftfabulous Mine was very round as well and didnt look quite like a baby yet , the only thing i could distinguish was a big head lol i also looked into pictures thinking mine was kind of weird and my anxious mind was even thinking whats up with his spine ? its so rounded ... :p

but at 11w3d he looked like a perfect little human with hands and feet and moving around with no issues from the OB stand.

Congratulations on your pregnancy , your little blob seams perfect