8 month transformation & full week of eating/tracking calories

@petr0s I think your transformation is great and one that definitely requires dedication!

I just can not stick to a diet that is monotonous. I tire of the same meals quickly. That seamed to benefit you a lot.

I think after gaining and losing and going back and forth a few times in my life with weight, getting used to healthier foods is definitely the hardest part for me.

For ex: I just can’t get myself to liking PB2 and I wish I did because I LOVE peanut butter. I also tire of oatmeal a lot! I’m also not a half of the plate veggie eater. But these foods are the reason you probably get satisfied and satiated and I believe it’s key to sticking to things!

Super motivating video though! I would comment on your video except I’m private outside of Reddit. just wanted to tell you how much your video got me motivated for this week!

@petr0s I appreciate how even though you talk about calories it’s actually reflective of what women should be eating while they’re working out AND pumping/breastfeeding. I see too many women who are convinced that they need 1200-1400 calories a day and get frustrated at not getting results and it breaks my heart.

I made the decision a few years ago to stop tracking food/meals because I got into a bad restrict and then binge cycle, but def remember having very similar meals (still addicted to the Walden farms syrup... can’t stand maple, that synthetic syrup is 🙌🏻).

I’m glad this is working for you and you’re able to find balance and enjoy your life. Also, so jealous of your home workout equipment. As soon as I stop pumping I can’t wait to go to the gym and get back under a squat rack, but until then making due with our home dumbbells.

right before lockdown and getting pregnant

And this is me 3.5 months postpartum . She’s 4.5 months now but I’m not tracking anything or really taking any progress photos—I snapped this one before a date night because I was feeling myself (if the leopard bra wasn’t already a call out of that).

@petr0s This is just the inspiration I needed! I’m 6weeks PP and have been feeling so despairing about all that jiggle I have to lose. I just feel like I hardly know where to start. You said you consume over 2000 calories a day? How tall are you?
You look incredible! It’s encouraging to know what can be attained with some hard work.

@petr0s So amazing! You look great! Healthy and strong.
Being a working and pumping mom is so hard. You’re an inspiration. Be proud of yourself 😊